High speed fleet
LLC TSRZ has successfully mastered the work on the modernization of high-speed hydrofoil vessels.
In 2016, two Voskhod type vessels were put into operation.
Work performed on these vessels:
- Replacing the outdated (date of manufacture. 1965) Soviet M401 engine with a reliable Doosan diesel engine (manufactured in South Korea).
- Repair and restoration of a propulsion and steering system.
- Repair and restoration of electrical parts.
- Repair of the hull and wing devices.
- Full trim, replacement of furniture, plumbing, illuminators, etc.
Advantages of the new engine:
- The service life of the engine M 401 was only 3,500 hours, and its hourly consumption of lubricating oil was 6 liters per hour.
- Doosan engine has:
- the service life of 30,000 hours to overhaul;
- modern electric starting from 2 control panels (in the engine room and wheelhouse);
- low noise level in comparison with the M 401 engine
- higher power (200 hp), which contributes to an increase in the maximum speed of up to 70 km / h and a decrease in the time of lifting on foiling mode.